shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me about your small wins today!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2 single friends I introduced to each other at a group outing went on their first 1-1 date yesterday and both reported they like each other a LOT! I think I made a love connection ❤️❤️❤️!

That's really great!!
Screenshot_20240506-184354~2.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Seeing all the gorgeous WHITE blouses out there for Spring, and wanting a new one. Wardrobe/ Sanity check, I have already have 3 in my closet plus the 3 new Ted Baker tees I haven't worn yet! Shopped my closet--yes!

cheers--Sharon

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
what's a potsticker ?

It's a Chinese dumpling. I get them at Costco and they're made locally. They can have a variety of fillings but I get the chicken ones and there's a lovely miso soy sesame dipping sauce.
You steam them in a frying pan until the water cooks off and then fry them the rest of the way.
V e r y tasty.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I scored two separate types of native plants that I had been looking for! I bought false indigo, some in purple and some in a beautiful lemon yellow color, and some more bugbane. The bugbane is special because it blooms in October.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's a Chinese dumpling. I get them at Costco and they're made locally. They can have a variety of fillings but I get the chicken ones and there's a lovely miso soy sesame dipping sauce.
You steam them in a frying pan until the water cooks off and then fry them the rest of the way.
V e r y tasty.

yum
we buy these ones in the groceries
1715836851531.png
:lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results