shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Would your collection be far under this cost though for the stones?! Depending on best offer?
Based on what I've spent so far and the stones I'm stalking, I'm looking for about 2.7 - 3.0cttw for around $2000 - $2200 depending on the size combo I end up with. So I think my plan is still the best path for me. If I wanted a ring with those proportions and/or I could keep the mounting, it would absolutely be the way to go.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Based on what I've spent so far and the stones I'm stalking, I'm looking for about 2.7 - 3.0cttw for around $2000 - $2200 depending on the size combo I end up with. So I think my plan is still the best path for me. If I wanted a ring with those proportions and/or I could keep the mounting, it would absolutely be the way to go.

Sounds like good bargains! Love it !

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I desperately love this. The shape, aesthetic, all of it.

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Fingers crossed!

Of course when you factor in my time I’m paying about …. Oh… one million dollars per carat :lol-2:

Ditto! And if you ask my husband, at this point he would call himself an employee given the daily diamond/ring messages… my hidden agenda is to wear him down until he gets so sick of me spamming him, that he says, “just buy what you want”:lol-2:

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
I know there's someone for whom this is the perfect ring. ~3ctw F-G/VS French cuts plus the rounds in size 7.75 for $5k. This ring costs $15,500 new from the designer. This would fit my middle finger, index finger, and thumb but I already have two rings I'm planning to have made and reaaaaaally need to stop buying jewelry so someone else please get this.

1715102335581.png
Listing at Neil Lane: https://www.neillanecouture.com/pro...platinum-eternity-band?variant=32599229300872

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I know there's someone for whom this is the perfect ring. ~3ctw F-G/VS French cuts plus the rounds in size 7.75 for $5k. This ring costs $15,500 new from the designer. This would fit my middle finger, index finger, and thumb but I already have two rings I'm planning to have made and reaaaaaally need to stop buying jewelry so someone else please get this.

1715102335581.png
Listing at Neil Lane: https://www.neillanecouture.com/pro...platinum-eternity-band?variant=32599229300872

Oh man. Are the two rings already in progress? Because just wow! This would be tough to pass up if you can swing it. But I don’t know anything about the quality of the brand.

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
Oh man. Are the two rings already in progress? Because just wow! This would be tough to pass up if you can swing it. But I don’t know anything about the quality of the brand.

In discussion but not actually ordered or paid for yet so I could maybe put them off... There's a consignment location in my city and apparently they'll bring items in that are up to $2k, so I'm maybe considering doing that but obviously it would be dangerous. Maybe I'll hate it in person, but that seems unlikely!

Neil Lane has a diffusion line with Kay's which is most of what you hear about online. There's no reason to think that his main line isn't top quality, but obviously I don't know that for sure.

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
It’s a deal but is it exactly what you want @newtojewels ? Is it something you’ve been wanting forever?

What a great question! No, this ring in particular was not on my must-haves list, but who would say no to a giant French cut eternity band if it landed on their lap in their size? I do have "interesting white metal band that would fit my index and middle finger" on my list, but this one is probably too blingy/bold to reasonably wear at the same time as my white gold rings which was the original point. One of the two rings in progress is something similar to the below ring by Chaumet, which I thought would be a nice combo to wear on my index finger with my blue spinel or paraiba tourmaline on the ring finger. The other was setting my bright red Namya spinel into a high karat yellow gold snake ring.

1715106904209.png

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK hear me out…

1715008110773.png

Apparently this ring was a brooch conversion. I’d convert it back to a brooch/pendant. Price is excellent for this lovely gold work and a .65ct old min cut diamond!

The textures and detail work are right up my alley. I’d love to pop out that diamond and put in a rich blue or red stone to see how it works with the gold. Looks like it may be missing an eye so another opportunity to add bling. If anyone gets this please post, post, post, post and post pictures.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
@newtojewels If it’s heart thumpingly beautiful to you, I’d buy it. But if it’s just “Wow that’s a good deal and a nice piece,” I’d pass.

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
@newtojewels If it’s heart thumpingly beautiful to you, I’d buy it. But if it’s just “Wow that’s a good deal and a nice piece,” I’d pass.

Luckily the photography on TRR is so bad that nothing can look heart thumpingly beautiful! If one of the Instagram sellers gets it and takes a video, we might all be in more trouble :lol: It's on hold right now from someone else and I'm not completely heartbroken so I think I'll survive letting it go. But I would be happier if someone here buys it so we can see better photos!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great question!

There was a PSer who used to have as her tag line “a deal is only a deal if you get exactly what you want” and that principle has been very helpful to me over the years!
No, this ring in particular was not on my must-haves list, but who would say no to a giant French cut eternity band if it landed on their lap in their size?
I feel like this is how we get in trouble lol

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
The textures and detail work are right up my alley. I’d love to pop out that diamond and put in a rich blue or red stone to see how it works with the gold. Looks like it may be missing an eye so another opportunity to add bling. If anyone gets this please post, post, post, post and post pictures.

Yes! It needs a pop of color. I didn’t notice the eye but you are totally right about that. Green eye and a ruby would be :kiss2:

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
You could just get this one instead :lol::lol: since it’s so practical for everyday wear.

I’m a cat lover but still haha this ring made me laugh. I’m pretty sure those stones are single cut!

IMG_0532.jpeg

When the right person and this ring find each other, they'll be very happy!
There was a PSer who used to have as her tag line “a deal is only a deal if you get exactly what you want” and that principle has been very helpful to me over the years!

I feel like this is how we get in trouble lol

And yes, you're absolutely right on both counts! I'm resisting!

Grymera

Shiny_Rock

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
In all fairness, I *have* been looking for something with turquoise for a very long time!

(This argument is not finding a lot of traction with Mr B.)

For me it’s like “yikes ANOTHER site to look at!” Both good and bad haha.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just… intriguing. Did someone re-purpose an antique buttercup basket? Who would set a “crystal” in a 14k head? What’s up with that band? And what’s under all that grime? Is this actually an extravagant, bespoke toe ring? If I were in more of a gambling mood today, I’d be in! Alas, I’m in a very practical, adulting frame of mind today.

IMG_3784.jpeg

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

1715102335581.png

This seems to be still available as of now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results