shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally set the CBI from lovedogs

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
After giving up on my fantasy setting (which no one else would ever wear) I bought a used semi-mount on ebay, a YG 1980s era ring with four side stones of princesses. (Someone hand lovedogs a barf bag, please.) The ring reminds me of my mother's ring from that era, which I sold to a friend. I really like the ring and the CBI is, of course, fabulous. And it's finall Resized_20240504_141654 (1).jpeg set.CBI-2.jpg y off my fax machine and in a ring.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely but of course we need more picture and details! What are the diamond specs?

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks very pretty! How wonderful and special that it reminds you of your mom’s ring. The diamond is beautiful! Congratulations on getting to finally wear your diamond!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring looks beautiful on your hand! I hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks very pretty! How wonderful and special that it reminds you of your mom’s ring. The diamond is beautiful! Congratulations on getting to finally wear your diamond!

Thank you so much! lovedogs can pick a diamond.
With Mothers Day approaching, I can imagine Mya (tactfully) agreeing that her ring looked pretty crappy on me and maybe I was right to sell it. I didn't get her long elegant fingers. But she would like this ring.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the color!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
1.044 ct. N VS1 CBI, no bad juju per lovedogs. I never thought I could get one so I'm just Set.CBI-1.jpg thrilled with it. The N color is not a compromise, I love it.

Well, ain't you just high falutin' now with your perfect jewels and such!
Fancy lady:love:
And to me the diamonds I love are all m or below. So, N? Perfetto(I pulled that out for you, that's almost all the Italian I know, so that's saying something).

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Well, ain't you just high falutin' now with your perfect jewels and such!
Fancy lady:love:
And to me the diamonds I love are all m or below. So, N? Perfetto(I pulled that out for you, that's almost all the Italian I know, so that's saying something).

I love it when you're sassy.
lovedogs puts her N CBI on LoupeTroop, I raid my 401 K to buy it. Montepulciano!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much! lovedogs can pick a diamond.
With Mothers Day approaching, I can imagine Mya (tactfully) agreeing that her ring looked pretty crappy on me and maybe I was right to sell it. I didn't get her long elegant fingers. But she would like this ring.

Yes she can pick a diamond, as can you!

How perfect that you have your ring before Mother's Day. That's the very best part, that you know she would like your ring! That has to be a wonderful feeling! Enjoy that beauty every day, she looks beautiful on your hand!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You must be the most gracious person alive. Thank you so much!

Laughing.... Not at all! I genuinely like it! And I love princess cuts as sides, and have them in a couple of my own rings. So this is right up my alley.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results