shape
carat
color
clarity

CS that I can wear safely at the beach!

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve lost a full diamond earring while body boarding (I know I know what was I thinking).

Maybe I’ll just wear the batch that I don’t care for. Like that dastardly zircon which will no doubt survive because I hate it!

Ok I need a picture of this abhorrent zircon! haha

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where has this giant beauty been hiding?!!! And your dress/skirt!!! :love:

I was offered him randomly one day! His name is Squirtle! Well he was a bare stone and then I turned him into Squirtle.

He was huge and within my budget so I thought “Eh why not? Close enough, near enough”

Remember that actress with the gems I like? Giant sapphire lady? She also has a giant emerald. She and Minerva (Crimson’s ring) inspired me to go for it!

So I can do silly poses like this whilst wearing an old ratty t shirt!

IMG_2660.jpeg

IMG_1801.jpeg

I was offered him randomly one day! His name is Squirtle! Well he was a bare stone and then I turned him into Squirtle.

He was huge and within my budget so I thought “Eh why not? Close enough, near enough”

Remember that actress with the gems I like? Giant sapphire lady? She also has a giant emerald. She and Minerva (Crimson’s ring) inspired me to go for it!

IMG_2660.jpeg

IMG_1801.jpeg

You crack me up!! :lol: Squirtle is absolutely divine and you wear her well!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
your poor eyes must have been stinging when you got out

I wear contacts and color my hair, so I never actually swam in it. Looking back, I don’t remember seeing anyone doing much besides stand around in the pool to get out of the heat.

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_2660.jpeg

IMG_1801.jpeg

Super cute :love: Minerva is elated to be in the glorious company of @mellowyellowgirl , Fan Bingbing and Squirtle :kiss2:
May I introduce Bubbles since she seems to go with Squirtle?
She is a combo of glassy and highly icy jadeite. She glows even in the lowest light.=)2 IMG_3329.jpeg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super cute :love: Minerva is elated to be in the glorious company of @mellowyellowgirl , Fan Bingbing and Squirtle :kiss2:
She is a combo of glassy and highly icy jadeite. She glows even in the lowest light.=)2 IMG_3329.jpeg

Oh she’s gorgeous!!!!! Just glows!!!!! I want to see her and Minerva on one hand!!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

oh my :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
1715204641137.jpeg

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Haha here you go! Pink my foot! They should have called it brown!
Oh but it's so pretty - pink is certainly a stretch, though!! Meanwhile, I have a brown zircon that scratches every time I look at it!! :confused::confused:

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock

That is how I feel too, @Daisys and Diamonds.
The jadeite has no white gold backing so the cabochons don’t get any help from below, as some jadeites do. They just glow on their own. At @mellowyellowgirl ‘s request, here are pics with Minerva. The photos were taken indoors and you can see how transparent and reactive the jadeite is. It even picked up the pink. IMG_3409.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is how I feel too, @Daisys and Diamonds.
The jadeite has no white gold backing so the cabochons don’t get any help from below, as some jadeites do. They just glow on their own. At @mellowyellowgirl ‘s request, here are pics with Minerva. The photos were taken indoors and you can see how transparent and reactive the jadeite is. It even picked up the pink. IMG_3409.jpeg

i cant look at those AND remember to breath
:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results