shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Coco is officially for Sale, Gorgeous 4.56 ct OEC Needs a New Home!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Hey All, It brings me sadness to post Coco for sale, but in the end as much as I ADORE old cuts, I am NOT a round soli gal :cry2:. I searched high and low for the perfect spready OEC, with Gorgeous faceting, and even recruited some amazing PS'ers to help me find her- she is truly a special stone! Coco is now with Grace, and still in her Gorgeous 8 Prong Crown Platinum setting by DK. I wore her for only a couple of weeks and realized that she deserved to be on the finger of someone who could really appreciate Every Gorgeous aspect of her.

Circular Brilliant (Later OEC)
10.49x 10.86 (She gives incredible finger coverage)
OP (The most white and lively OP I have ever seen!)
VS2

I am moving in a completely different direction, and will unfortunately need to part with Coco to fund my next Upgrade! I am open to selling the stone separately, please contact Grace directly. Here is the link to Grace's webiste:

Here is the JOTW link of my stone here on PS, tons of pictures and more detail about the stone:

Last edited:

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
@TruLuv858 I am! Actually a transitional with faceting just like yours, but a little smaller. If Coco was around a 3.5 I would be soooo pulling the trigger right now, her faceting is PERFECTION! I’m in health care and wear gloves all day and 3.5-3.75 is really as big as I can handle, comfortably with a 10 hour shift. Sigh….. Coco is absolutely gorgeous, and I LOVE the simplicity of the setting. I’m sure someone will snatch her up quickly!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results